How do I find the part.
Posted by Marion Kidwell on July 21, 1998 at 07:13:15:
I have a Price Pfister kitchen faucet I bought at HQ about threee years ago. The cartridge is plastic and I have looked at all the major plumbing supply places to find a replacement. On supplier told me that it is a cartridge used only on those sold art discouunt houses. How can I find a replacement cartridge? I can't seem to get to the Price Pfister web page.

Replies to this post