gas water heater repair
Posted by chris on July 18, 1998 at 14:04:48:
Recently we have been experiencing a problem with the pilot light going out on our water heater. I assume the obvious place to start is replacing the thermocouple but I am not sure whether that is a DYI project or would best be handled by a licensed plumber. I am fairly handy and the job doesnt seem too difficult but thought it would be best to check with you first. If it is possible for me to handle this, I would also appreciate any advice on how to go about it and if there is anything especially difficult about any part of the job-thanks

Replies to this post