Re: Cast Iron pipes
Posted by john paul on January 29, 19100 at 08:22:08:
In response to Re: Cast Iron pipes
: : I want to remove my cast iron main drain and replace it with a PVC type. What should I use to combine the two at the floor where the cast iron starts???

: A licenced master plumber. LOL Use a no hub clamp. There is mission, nohub and fernco.Dale's Plumbing Service LMP

i checked on the master plumber, $2500.00 later i think ill try it myself, im an electrician so i have some knowledge of plumbing (yes I know we are the most foolish, those of us who think we know something) LOL thanks for the advice I'll keep you informed.....

Replies to this post