Re: polybutylene pipes
Posted by John Griffith on January 28, 19100 at 12:57:48:
In response to Re: polybutylene pipes

You should contact the Consumer Plumbing Recovery Center at 1-800-356-3496 to see if you may be eligible for a free replacement. You may also want to have a look at to review the largest polybutylene web site on the internet!

: I have pipes in my mobile that have failed. Can I find help with this class action suit?

Replies to this post
There are none.