Re: outside faucet pressure reducer
Posted by Bud..Suncoast Plumbing on July 16, 1998 at 20:01:03:
In response to Re: outside faucet pressure reducer
Annet:--I think what you are calling a pressure reducer is in reality a vacuum breaker to prvent back siphonage under certain circumstances.
Some of these gizmos threaded onto the hose bibb and then a small allen set screw was tightened to prevent removal, some used a stainless steel spring that would not allow it to be unscrewed, others had a little brass screw that was simply tightened unti it broke off...making it difficult or impossible to remove. A close examination should indicate a plan of action.

Lots of luck ...Bud..

Replies to this post
There are none.