Cartridge-type stem faucet
Posted by Ralph Emmerich on July 11, 1998 at 21:53:27:
Dear Terry,

Today in the hardware store where I work, someone brought in a stem from a cartridge-type stem faucet. They were missing the rubber seal that goes with the spring in the seal/spring assembly. I am wondering whether you could use one of the rubber seals from a Delta faucet in this cartridge-type stem faucet. I sold a Delta seal kit to them, with the understanding that they could return it if it didn't work. What do you say?


Replies to this post
There are none.