removing galvanized pipe
Posted by BRIAN MCCONVILLE on January 12, 19100 at 10:02:01:
I have a pin hole leak in a 3/4" cold water
galvanized pipe. It is clamped. It has ninety
degree elbows at each end. How do I remove the
pipe to replace it? It would seem that I would
be screwing one end in while unscrewing
the other.

Replies to this post