Re: toilet tank condensation
Posted by Dale's Plumbing Service on January 05, 19100 at 21:20:01:
In response to Re: toilet tank condensation
: Can you tell me what that valve is called that sends both cold & hot water to the tank to prevent condensation during humid weather ?

Richard, It is called a mixing valve. It is becomeing popular as a fix for that problem. Dale Peck LMP

Replies to this post
There are none.