Re: Dry Tamp Mud Set
Posted by Dales Plumbing Service on December 31, 1999 at 07:40:18:
In response to Re: Dry Tamp Mud Set
: I'm installing tile over radiant floor heat(Wirsbow). I'm told that I can cover the tubing with a "dry Tamp Mud Set" but the salesman at the local Home Depot didn't know what that was. Help! What is it? How do I insatll it?

: Thanks

Mark the mud set is what you glue your tile to i believe or it is a filler that you put between the radiante heating lines before you glue your tile. Dale Peck LMP

Replies to this post
There are none.