Posted by Julie Clark on December 29, 1999 at 23:25:25:
Hello Terry, I need help in finding the Phone # for the company and info on replacing the "Polybutylene CPVC Pipe" in our 1986 Mobile Home. There was an add on the TV a short while back, with the 1-800- # to call. I just found out that we have this kind of pipe in our home. It is supposed to be defective. Please help???? Sincerely Julie Clark

Replies to this post