Oatey pipe clamps over the internet or mail order?
Posted by DavidH on December 15, 1999 at 16:38:18:
I'm trying to get a bunch of the oatey pipe clamps (plastic split clamps with ears, and others- great web page!)

They don't sell direct, and I am having no luck in finding some place that has them (local or internet). Yeah, Home Depot has a few, but I am looking for some not-common sizes like 1", 1 1/2", etc. They also have insulating (for sound) through stud clamps!

Check out the URL - not only are their products interesting, but their web site is really well designed, with good access to product info etc!


Replies to this post
There are none.