Re: shower/tub faucet
Posted by Moore on December 06, 1999 at 21:27:36:
In response to Re: shower/tub faucet
Look atb the Moen line of faucets. Go to their web site and see what they offer. If you want more help, e-mail them from the web page.

: I'm looking for a pressure balanced faucet with separate temperature and volume control knobs. I like the Delta faucet , but the arrangement and spacing of the connections make it very awkward to retrofit in an installation with overhead supply lines (1/2" pipe). Delta says I can't even turn it over. Is there any other choice???? American Standard's thermostatic valve looks like it is a little to complicated. (complicated = expensive and high maintenance).
: Thanks,

Replies to this post