Re: Toilet spacer?
Posted by Dale's Plumbing Service on November 20, 1999 at 05:47:03:
In response to Re: Toilet spacer?
: Does anyone know where I can get a spacer which goes under a toilet and raises it off the floor? I need to raise my toilet approximately 1/8 " to keep the cone on the bottom of the toilet from hitting my closet flange.

Joe, A good old plumber always used lead,then pennies were used and now of course they make plastic spacers. contact your local plumber and ask him to get you a couple or try youl local hardware. Hope this helps. Dale Peck LMP

Replies to this post
There are none.