Toilet spacer?
Posted by Joe on November 18, 1999 at 20:46:23:
Does anyone know where I can get a spacer which goes under a toilet and raises it off the floor? I need to raise my toilet approximately 1/8 " to keep the cone on the bottom of the toilet from hitting my closet flange.

Replies to this post