Re: Wax Rings
Posted by Moore on November 07, 1999 at 23:25:37:
In response to Re: Wax Rings
Type in Ultra Seal on the Search Engine of youe web Browser. If you can't find anything try Chicago Plumbing and Supply, if not there try Michigan Avenue Plumbing. If not there try Chicago Kitchen and Bath, if not there try Elgin sink and Drain or Elgin Plumbing, if not there try Lombard Plumbing, if not there try Price Pfister or Eljer, or American Standard, or Moen on the Search Engine

: I saw the reponse for doubling up on wax rings.. but I like the look of the Ultra seal.

: Where in Chicago can I get one?

Replies to this post
There are none.