Re: antique toilet
Posted by hj on November 04, 1999 at 06:47:37:
In response to Re: antique toilet
You need at least two pieces, a 1 1/4" slip nut flush ell for the back of the bowl, and an offset flush pipe to come down from the tank. That will probably have to be ordered. You can check with some of the specialty stores that deal in the "reto" look, or check with a Kohler fixture dealer, although that will be the expensive way to do it.

: Where can I find the pipe I need to connect my old copper lined oak tank to it's bowl? The tank hangs on the wall about 5 feet above the bowl. The pipe connects the bottom of the tank to the back of the bowl. Thanks.

Replies to this post