Posted by angel on November 01, 1999 at 12:01:59:
Just purchased a house built in 1927, with two 'Bolton' white commodes. One leakes
in to the bowl and keeps taking on water every so often. We purchased a ball, but that
did not solve the problem.

How to we find parts for a 'Bolton'? In the Cleveland, Ohio area??

Replies to this post