plastic trap
Posted by Ralph Emmerich on October 31, 1999 at 16:06:34:
My kitchen sink trap had a leak in it and I went to my local True Value and picked up a replacement among the tubular goods they sell. I am wondering if the plastic replacement screw-on trap kit with one J-bend, 2 nuts, and 2 washers, will work with the metal Tailpiece and metal Wall Tube I have, or do I need to get a metal J-bend and metal associated nuts. Thank you very much.

Replies to this post