Re: Thermal Expansion options
Posted by Vern on June 13, 1998 at 23:30:05:
In response to Re: Thermal Expansion options
GO for the thermal expansion tank just remember to set the pressure to the operating pressure of the house water.Their is a air inlet on the tank and you use a compresor to pump it up. If you use the watts you will hear water running down the drain and also if you replace the toilet you have to install another watts setup.
: Mike: ..There is a ballcock that is equipped with an adjustable pressure relief valve feature built into it, and is designed to unload pressure in the water line from thermal expansion. This type of ballcock is manufactured by the Watts Regulator Company.. If you need a source, you can E-mail me.......Lots of luck...Bud.


Replies to this post
There are none.