Toyota cars in Seattle
Posted by Shannon Love on October 15, 1999 at 21:04:29:

Ivve worked with people all my life. I have always enjoyed interactive communication. Early on it was instilled upon myself to listen and respect others, whatever their convictions may be. Raised by my Mother who was a Political-Science Major, and my Father who was a Judge, I developed an innate sense of justice, exemplifying integrity and empathy. I explore, take action on my beliefs, trust and follow my instincts.

For the Past 20 years I have worked in Marketing and Consulting. (What still remains the same) The questions that seek information, answers that result in solutions -- my goal is to provide you with the tools you need to make an educated decision.As an automotive Consultant, making dreams come true is an every day occurrence. I believe in relationships and service long after the sale. In fact, a large portion of my business arrives from relations with my customers. I include you on my personal mailing list insuring that you can stay up-to-date on exciting events, and the most excellent coupons included from various downtown merchants and Toyota of Seattle. I have a Bird Dog Program that rewards you with a $50 gift certificate from Nordstrom´┐Żs for every time you send me a referral that buys or leases a new or used vehicle.

(note from Terry) If you can drop by Shannon's web site with the link below, be sure to email him and let him know that finally, his web site works!

Replies to this post
There are none.