Re: Piping Modification
Posted by hj on October 14, 1999 at 21:38:26:
In response to Re: Piping Modification
I assume you have the glued on trap and fittings. If that is the situation then you have to cut the pipe off from the wall and throw it away. Then start over with new pipe and fittings. the best thing to use is 1 1/2" tubular disposal connection and trap.

: I need to modify my drain piping to fit a new garbage disposal. How do I break the pipe joint? Heating with a torch? The pipe is black and probably ABS plastic.Once I have it boken what do I use to clean off the cement on the pipe.

: Thanks for your help.

: John

Replies to this post
There are none.