Adapter for a hot water heater
Posted by Ralph V. Emmerich on June 11, 1998 at 18:08:20:
This is possibly a stupid question, one that isn't answerable with the information given, but I'll ask it anyway.

Today, a customer in the hardware store where I work said that his plumber had sent him to find an adapter for a hot water heater. The customer couldn't be any more specific than that, and he left our store without buying anything.

Is there an adapter that is commonly used with hot water heaters that our store should possibly carry? Can you figure out what it might be? If you can, I'd like to know what it is for future reference. Thank you very much.

Replies to this post