Drilling Cast iron
Posted by Robert Long on October 04, 1999 at 14:05:38:
I had my cast iron tub reglazed recently and the
overflow was covered over/patched (I think) ,so
now I need to drill or cut a new hole. Do you have
an idea of the best way to do this? I am concerned about chipping the new finish.
Thank you for your ideas.

Replies to this post