Circulating Air into bottom of shower?
Posted by David Hoerl on October 01, 1999 at 12:19:52:
My wife and I are having a large 2 person shower built (new house), about 5' x 7'. There will be 3 walls (both long ones, one short one), with a glass door in the other short wall. A seat goes into the far short wall. I would like to add a vent which will move inside air from the bath area (toilet in separate room) and blow it into the bottom area of the shower, under the seat, for the purpose of drying out the shower, and in the winter adding to the humidity. What type of material should I use for the vent plumbing, and where could I get a louvered vent opening that could install where I want it.

Guess I should also say that if you think this is a really dumb idea, its OK to tell me that (my wife tells me that all the time :->)


Replies to this post