Re: gerber ultra flush #21-302 goes "Rumpff"
Posted by Terry Love on September 29, 1999 at 21:31:36:
In response to Re: gerber ultra flush #21-302 goes "Rumpff"

: : : when using the flush handle, at times it makes a sound like RUMPFFF - is this common or unusual? - thanks in advance for your reply -

: : : : mg hailey

: : The Flushing system within Gerber's tank should be a Flushmate unit. Depend on when the unit was manufactured it might be a 501-A Series or a 503 Series. From what you have described it does sound like the cartridge is out of adjustment. By visiting our website you can review the Owner's Manual for he Series you own read how to make the necessary adjustments. If you experience further difficulty please call our Consumer Services Dept at (800) 533-3450.

Thanks Paul,
It's nice to have a rep from Flushmate dropping by the bulletin board, Terry

Replies to this post
There are none.