Re: Thermal Expansion options
Posted by Bud..Suncoast Plumbing on June 09, 1998 at 06:43:02:
In response to Re: Thermal Expansion options
Mike: ..There is a ballcock that is equipped with an adjustable pressure relief valve feature built into it, and is designed to unload pressure in the water line from thermal expansion. This type of ballcock is manufactured by the Watts Regulator Company.. If you need a source, you can E-mail me.......Lots of luck...Bud.

Replies to this post