Thermal Expansion options
Posted by Mike Kerr on June 08, 1998 at 09:22:55:
My "grey pipe" in the yard broke. While fixing the pipe,
a backflow valve was added at the meter. Now I need an
expansion valve in the house. The county inspector said
there were 2 type- expansion tank, and relief valve with
drip line outside the house. The "class-action lawsuit"
group says there is a 3rd type approved. It is supposed
to be a "ball cock" relief valve system. I am sure it is
a lot less expensive.

Have you heard of this or know anything about it?

Replies to this post