Re: Americast tubs
Posted by Frank on September 21, 1999 at 15:43:56:
In response to Re: Americast tubs
Call American Standard at (800) 223-0068 (choose Press 2 among the options), and they will send you a repair kit -- free.

: Americast is a special type of finish. Contact a local Fiberglass shower repair company and they will either be able to repair it or put you in touch with someone who can. It is not a do it yourself job.

: : I accidently put a chip in americast tub about 1/2"x1/2" and I can see the black layer below the color layer.
: : How can I repair this? I would appreciate any info you can give me. Please don't tell me I have to replace the tub.

Replies to this post
There are none.