Re: Americast tubs
Posted by hj on September 21, 1999 at 08:45:08:
In response to Re: Americast tubs
Americast is a special type of finish. Contact a local Fiberglass shower repair company and they will either be able to repair it or put you in touch with someone who can. It is not a do it yourself job.

: I accidently put a chip in americast tub about 1/2"x1/2" and I can see the black layer below the color layer.
: How can I repair this? I would appreciate any info you can give me. Please don't tell me I have to replace the tub.

Replies to this post