broken closet flange
Posted by Stephen on September 14, 1999 at 00:17:02:
I am in the process of remodling my bathroom in a 2 flat my wife and I recently purchased. Upon removing the water closet I discovered the iron flange to be badly dammaged. Is it possible to replace this piece on my own? If not, how much should a repair like this cost if completed by a licensed plumber?

Replies to this post