Orangeburg Pipe Patch
Posted by Robert on September 11, 1999 at 21:29:36:
I have an "orangeburg" pipe sewer line that has collapsed in a spot. I am going to dig up the spot with the blockage and insert a PVC patch. I assume I will need a FURNCO type fitting, but have no idea which size and how to connect. Any suggestions?

Replies to this post