diverter for fixed shower head and hand held
Posted by ackerberg on September 06, 1999 at 22:32:23:
I am planning to have a fixed shower head and a
hand-held shower head, there is no bathtub filler
involved. I need a diverter to switch from one shower
head to the other, after the hot/cold volume control
made by Moen. Ideally such a device would have 3 ports.
The only part I have found that would do this job is
a diverter made by Kohler which is a push button type.
This worries me in case the button could get stuck. I
would prefer a rotating handle to do the diverting.
Does anyone know of a company that makes such a
product? A diverter with 4 ports might be usuable.
Thanks in advance.

Replies to this post