Re: gerber ultra flush 21-302
Posted by Steve on September 03, 1999 at 11:35:10:
In response to Re: gerber ultra flush 21-302
The 302 is a round bowl toilet. You would have been better off to have gotten the 312, which has an elongated bowl with a larger water spot.

: Subject: gerber 21-302
: had above subject toilet installed this week - it works great - My only question is , since it says larger water surface area , How large should the water surface? mine is about 8 3/4" from front to back & 6 3/4' from right to left - it is to the rear - Is this correct - thank you in advance for your reply -
: mg hailey
: the info I received on your website is great - thanks a lot for your help - we live in Indiana

Replies to this post
There are none.