Re: Kohler Rialto 3402 PB
Posted by Michael on August 30, 1999 at 21:35:50:
In response to Re: Kohler Rialto 3402 PB
: I have a Kohler Rialto unit that is letting water flow from the tank to the stool. My wife is now on my case to fix this, but when I look at it, I cannot find any simple pieces to change or adjust. My other toilets have had flappers changed or other components replaced, but this one is not to intuitive for me to understand.

: Do I need to hire a plumber to save water running through the toilet?

: We had this unit installed when we finished the downstairs area in 1991. The toilet looks nice but I am getting a headache trying to figure out the right way to fix it.

: Thanks,

: John

John: Lift the lid of the tank. On the left side there is a fill valve with 3 screws on top of it. Take out the 3 screws, there is a small plunger there that is replaceable. Also remove and replace the flush valve flapper, inside the tank, bottom right side.
Don't forget to set the tank water lecel 5/8" below the overflow tube, (top of flush valve).
Good luck.

Replies to this post
There are none.