Re: grinder pumps
Posted by Bud..Suncoast Plumbing Inc. on June 02, 1998 at 19:10:32:
In response to Re: grinder pumps
Marie:..In my part of the Country, we use a unit that meets all the local code requirements for force main connections. The name of this macerator(grinder) pump is "Piranha". You did not mention in your post what state you are from.
Some Counties and States require Duplex installations (Dual Pumps) if the property is rental or commercial property. If you have difficulty locating this type of equipment, or have additional questions on this subject, give me a shout on the E-Mail, I can put you in touch with a very knowledgeable man who handles these units and offers the best prices for the best products any where. Lots of luck.... Bud
Suncoast Plumbing

Replies to this post
There are none.