Bath tub valve
Posted by Dave on August 08, 1999 at 17:47:44:
WE have a three handled shower control. On the escusion plate behind the knob is the word "Union CSA made in the USA"....I am looking for a new stem. Is there someway I can locate this company? Have you ever heard of them?
There is an "O" ring on the end that presses against the valve seat but does not move once it is installed. The water goes through the "O" ring and then through several plastic butterfly valves to obtain water. There is now a continuous leak and I need to replace the stem. The seat appears to be ok. There is a manual nylon cog that only allows the stem to turn so far. We believe it was installed in the 60's or earlier. Heavy plastic knob w/2" screw into a splined shaft.
Any help would be appreciated soon.

Replies to this post
There are none.