cast iron overflow drain
Posted by stephen flusche on August 02, 1999 at 11:13:42:
I have a bathroom sink in a house built in the 50's. The overflow drain is a cast iron part that attaches on and runs down under the sink where it connects with the drain pipe. I guess modern sinks don't have this part as it is a part of the sink mold itself.

My cast iron part is broken, rusted, useless. I need to replace it but can not find a part. I've been told to just replace my sink but I'd have to tear up my lovely tile.

Thanks in advace!

Replies to this post