substitute for brass toilet flange?
Posted by paul somlo on July 27, 1999 at 14:39:00:
I am remodeling my bathroom and removed the leaded on
brass flange to replace the flooring. Is there a flange available that does not need to be leaded on in
this application? I have seen the type that slip
inside and have four screws that cause a rubber gasket
to flare, but am not sure if these can be used with
lead as well as cast iron.

Replies to this post