Replacing shower stall with tub
Posted by Saundra K. Godfrey on July 23, 1999 at 19:00:12:
We have had to tear out shower bottom due to leakage in
shower pan and were wondering if there is a tub that might go back in this odd size hole...30" wide by 48"long with drain hole in the outside lip about 24" from the ends. Someone told us that American Standard made a Greason(sp) soaker tub that size but the couldn't tell us if it could have the drain hole cut where we needed it or came with a standard hole. If we can't go that way any advice about finding a plastic
formed bottom we can put back in the shower would be appreciated.

Replies to this post
There are none.