Parts Question
Posted by Michael Ward on May 26, 1998 at 14:17:20:
I am looking for the Swing Spout Assembly (part # 59962)
for the MOEN Model 50711 kitchen faucet.
All I really need is the brass fitting that screws into
the bottom of the spout.
If anyone can supply this, please advise.
Thank you,

Michael Ward
614-799-0884 (voice)
614-799-0885 (fax)

Replies to this post