Re: Polybutylene Re-Plumb
Posted by hj on July 14, 1999 at 13:33:07:
In response to Re: Polybutylene Re-Plumb
Is the house less than 12 years old? If so, you should contact the PB replacement people and let them do it for you.

If you have to pay for it yourself, copper overhead is the best way. CPVC overhead is the cheapest way. And PVC inside the residence is illegal. Copper under the slab would be much too expensive.

: Dave:

: I've been told that the easiest way to re-plumb my home (slab foundation) is to run PCV plumbing in the
: overhead. This may be the easiest, but is this the best solution? If given the choice between PCV in over-
: head vs copper under slab, which would you reccommend? What are drawbacks or advantages to either
: method? Thanks in advance for any advice you could offer.....


Replies to this post
There are none.