Re: Loose Master Bath Faucet
Posted by hj on July 12, 1999 at 23:20:47:
In response to Re: Loose Master Bath Faucet
It is a setscrew. If tightening it secures the faucet, then your job is done. If not, then loosen the screw and remove the faucet and see if there is a locknut that can tighten the spout post. If there is none on the top of the tub, then you will have to access the bottom to tighten it.

: I have a Delta Roman faucet (6 years old) on our soaker tub in the master bath. The faucet is loose (from kids' wear and tear) and I need to tighten it before our buyers take ownership of our place.

: There is a small entry hole on the back of the faucet and what looks like a threaded pin (set screw? Not sure what it should look like).

: Is there a way to tighten this down using this threaded pin or must I make access to the underside of the faucet to tighten it up? Hopefully I can do it from the topside or I will have to cut into the exterior wall of the house for access. :(

: Any help is much appreciated!

: Phil Knowles

Replies to this post
There are none.