cheap kitchen faucets
Posted by freakyfryd on July 10, 1999 at 11:29:03:
I work at an apartment complex where we are installing hi-arc kitchen faucets manufactured by Barnett Industries. We replace alot of sprayer diverters.Our most recent batch has the spray diverters recessed inside the sink body.If this makes any sense im wondering how to remove these diverters. Please help,Im clueless

Replies to this post
There are none.