Posted by Mitzi Harlen on May 22, 1998 at 13:39:47:
I am studying at present and am looking for a drawing
of a Portsmouth type ball valve. I need to do a sectional view for an assignment. Your help would be much appreciated.

Thank you

Replies to this post
There are none.