Re: Backflow
Posted by Terry Love on May 13, 1999 at 02:13:58:
In response to Re: Backflow

: What is the name of the attachment on top of my outdoor garden hose spigot. it just pours water whenever I turn it on. Can it be replaced?

Sometimes you can unthread the plastic top of the antisphon device and re-seat the rubber washer. Bing! the job is done. Terry

Replies to this post
There are none.