Re: Backflow
Posted by hj on May 13, 1999 at 01:52:16:
In response to Re: Backflow
It is called a vacuum breaker, and it was desing to be non-movable once it was installed and the set screw was broken off. They can be removed, but usually the labor makes it easier to replace the faucet and vacuum breaker.

: What is the name of the attachment on top of my outdoor garden hose spigot. it just pours water whenever I turn it on. Can it be replaced?

Replies to this post
There are none.