Re: rusted toilet flange ring
Posted by hj on May 11, 1999 at 09:35:55:
In response to Re: rusted toilet flange ring
Yes, you should be able to find one at a large plumbing supply store.

: What do you use to replace one of those steel flanges found on so many of the PVC toilet flanges? I have one that is rusted completely away. Does someone make a split ring that you can slip under and around the PVC rim?

Replies to this post
There are none.