rusted toilet flange ring
Posted by Craig on May 11, 1999 at 07:32:57:
What do you use to replace one of those steel flanges found on so many of the PVC toilet flanges? I have one that is rusted completely away. Does someone make a split ring that you can slip under and around the PVC rim?

Replies to this post