Re: Tub Drain - "Toe Stopper?"
Posted by hj on April 30, 1999 at 23:35:58:
In response to Re: Tub Drain - "Toe Stopper?"
You can probably just buy a pull up stopper and screw it into the tub drain in place of the toe operated one. They usually come with the more common 3/8" thread stud attached, but have the 5/16 one as a replacement if that is what yours needs.

: I recently purchased a house. The house is about 15 years old so I am having to do some maintenance on it.
: On one tub the drain stop was not working at all. I was told the best thing to do is buy a new toe stop. Home depot and Lowes carries them but they don't carry the right size. I was told my drain is 1 3/8 course thread. Where can I find one of these at?
: Thanks,

Replies to this post
There are none.