Installing a valve to the gas outlet
Posted by Yuji on April 12, 1999 at 20:08:31:
I want to obtain a gas dryer. There is a gas line already installed on the wall. It has a cap, not a valve. I believe that all I have to do is to remove the cap and install a hand valve instead. My question is what kind of sealing materials I should use? Would Teflon tape do the job or is there any special sealant for gas?

Replies to this post